SHEIKHUPURA-A sudden fire in the Nursery Ward of District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital created panic and an electrician of the hospital sustained critical burns here on Thursday. The fire is said to have been caused by short circuit.According to details, a fire erupted in Nursery Ward of DHQ Hospital at the time when some electric wires were being repaired.The women with newborn babies rushed out of the hospital in panic.However, the minors and their attendants remained safe in the incident but an electrician engaged in the repair sustained critical burns.