ISLAMABAD - The Haj scam has taken a new turn as Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) probing the irregularities in the Haj affairs has got a clue against the son of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani for his alleged involvement in the corruption scandal. The investigators are reluctant to include the Premiers son into the probe at a time when FIA is all set to submit its investigation report with the Supreme Court today (Thursday). The SC had taken a suo moto notice on the issue. The sources in FIA have told The Nation that Bilal Yaseen and Pirzada Imran Ahmed Shah, MNAs of PML-N, in their statements they had got recorded before the FIA stated that Rao Shakeel, former DG Haj in Saudi Arabia had allegedly given money as kickbacks to Abdul Qadir Gilani, the son of Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. Both the parliamentarians are the members of the Haj Review Committee constituted to oversee the Haj affairs. They have accused Abdul Qadir Gilani of taking money through his frontman, Zain Sukhera. The FIA team has interviewed both the parliamentarians on the issue of irregularities in Haj. The FIA team has so far not taken any step to include the Premiers son into the probe, The Nation has reliably learnt. The Premiers son was elected as MPA on the ticket PPP from PP-295, Rahimmyar Khan of Punjab. Pirzada Imran Shah confirmed to this scribe that he had given this statement before the FIA team. He further said that Zain Sukhera was the family friend of PM Gilanis son and Rao Shakeel had given money as kickbacks to the Premiers son through him. To a question about the exact amount of money, he said that it could not be ascertained at this stage. I am not aware of any corruption done at the Ministry of Religious Affairs in Pakistan but it had been done in Saudi Arabia by the Directorate Haj, he added. He also informed that he as a member of Haj Review Committee in his statement before the FIA had said that no corruption in the Haj affairs had been done by former minister Hamid Saeed Kazmi. Many attempts were made to contact MNA Bilal Yasin but he was not available for comments. In addition to that the investigators have so far got no concrete evidence against former religious minister Hamid Saeed Kazmi for his involvement in the scam. We have got many clues about the involvement of many persons in the corruption case but are facing difficulties at the verification stage, a senior official of FIA said on the condition of anonymity. A credible source in FIA said that the investigators would exonerate Hamid Saeed Kazmi from the investigation as they had been barred from writing against the former minister by a top-level govt functionary. The sources in the FIA said that the investigation team had also got some statements of private persons against the State Minister for Religious Affairs Shagufta Jumani and his brother for their alleged involvement in this mage scandal. But FIA is facing difficulties to verify the allegations for the lack of evidence The two-member team of FIA, which had earlier left for Saudi Arabia to investigate the issue, has also got a tip-off about a luxury vehicle worth 0.125 million Saudi Rayals (one lakh and twenty five thousands) that was purchased by Rao Shakeel Ahmed. But the investigators have failed to know the whereabouts of this luxury vehicle. One member of the team has come back to Pakistan. The two-member team comprising Khalid Rasool and Mohammad Sabir has also got clues against some low-cadre employees working at the Haj Directorate in Saudi Arabia for their involvement in the scam. These employees include even watchman, peon etc working in the Directorate on the contract basis. A senior official of FIA connected with the investigations on the condition of anonymity said that it apparently seemed that corruption had been done in the Haj affairs by the Ministry of Religious Affairs from low-level employees to the top level - secretary and minister etc. But he said that no staffer of the Ministry was ready to speak against anyone due to fear of losing his job. The private Tour operators and travel agents are also not ready to provide any proof against any employee of the Ministry as they also fear of losing their Haj quota for the next year, he added.