LAHORE - Valuables and record were burnt into ashes in three different incidents of fire eruption yesterday.

In first incident, a four-storey building caught fire in the Qila Gujjar Singh police limits.

Rescue officials said that fire broke-out on the fourth floor of Ajmal House due to short-circuit in a printing press. Nearby people informed police and rescue teams. They reached at the spot on information and controlled fire .

No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident. In second incident, fire was erupted in a tyre-godown in the Shalimar Police limits. Rescue officials said that fire broke-out in a godown near Shellar Chowk. The owner of the godown had put used tires in the godown. Nearby people tried to control fire but to no avail. On which, they informed rescue teams. Rescue teams and fire-brigade reached the spot and controlled fire .

No loss of life or injury was reported.

In third incident, record and valuable were burnt in Environment Protection Department in the Gulberg police limits. Rescue officials said that fire broke-out due to short-circuit.