BAHAWALPUR
Three persons were injured as a gas cylinder exploded on the third floor of a house at Model Town C Block here on Wednesday.  Rescue 1122 reached the spot for rescue services while law enforcement departments surrounded the house. The blast occurred in the house of Mian Aslam Jhandeer.
The fire engulfed the whole house due to which Mohsin, Usman and Sundas Bibi were injured.
The explosion was so intense that the windowpanes were shattered while the third floor was burnt.
The rescuers shifted critically injured Mohsin and Usman to the Bahawal Victoria Hospital for medical treatment while the law-enforcers surrounded the house and started investigation.