Our Staff Reporter LAHORE City police on Monday arrested a couple in connection with the killing of a 5-year-old housemaid, who was found tortured to death from the fields in Harbanspura area a few days ago. The killers told the investigators that they got infuriated and tortured her after the girl unintentionally urinated in the kitchen. The deceased was later identified as Laiba, resident of Sialkot and daughter of Fozia Bibi. According to the police, one Asif and his wife Samina Bibi have confessed to the investigators that they tortured and strangled the minor housemaid inside their residence situated in Gulshan Park in Harbanspura police area. The couple later threw her dead body into the fields to hush up the crime incident. The police have registered the case on the complaint of father of the deceased and are investigating. Police recover beheaded body from Canal: A 45-year-old man was found beheaded from the canal near Laal Pull in the vicinity of Harbanspura on Monday, police said. Police investigators said that the dead body, ye to be identified so far, packed in a sack was floating in the canal as they rushed to the crime scene. Some passersby spotted the dead body and contacted the police by phone. The police said that unidentified killers beheaded the man with a sharp edge weapon, packed his body in a sack and fled away after throwing it into the canal. The police have removed the body to the morgue for autopsy. The police have also registered a murder case against unidentified killers and are investigating with no arrest made so far. Bank looted in broad daylight: Five dacoits equipped with automatic weapons barged into a private bank located at Walton Road in the limits of Factory Area police and fled away after collecting Rs 2.5 million at gunpoint, police sources said on Monday. Police sources said that five dacoits stormed into the bank and held up the visitors and staff at gunpoint and demanded the cash. As the bank guards offered resistance, they dacoits badly tortured them and opened warning shots. Later, they collected cash worth Rs 2.5 million from the banks and fled away in broad daylight. The police reached the spot when the robbers had fled away, a bank official said. The police have registered the case and are investigating with no arrest made so far.