ISLAMABAD - Chief Justice of Pakistan Tassaduq Hussain Jillani has remarked attack on the Islamabad district court is manifestation of the state failure. He further remarked, “It is not known if the outfit which has accepted responsibility for the attack is really an outfit or otherwise. May be it is a fake name.” He observed: “The government should name the attackers and those behind this incident. Nobody knows about the attackers, so we cannot comment on media reports. Protecting the lives of the citizens is responsibility of the government and a right of everyone. The situation is the most alarming. How long will the government keep on watching the show? People’s lives have become insecure. The family members of the person who leaves his home for going outside to do his job pray for his safe return and wait for him anxiously. Enough is enough. Such matters should come to end now. The societies can’t stay alive without justice.” Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed remarked: “The outfit which has attacked knows it well that no action will be taken by the government even if the latter comes to know about it. Now the government will have to do a lot. The matters cannot be left this way. It will be better that the government should bring those responsible for these incidents to justice. Peace will remain elusive in the society unless indiscriminate action is taken against the culprits.” A 3-member bench of the Supreme Court, headed by CJP Tassaduq Hussain Jillani, took up the court attack case for hearing Monday. All the four chief secretaries presented their reports on security arrangements in the courts. The court remarked: “It will review by itself security arrangements in the provinces and then issue an order.” Representatives of the lawyers told the court that the outfit which had claimed responsibility for the attack in the Islamabad court had carried out two bomb blasts in Quetta. The CJP remarked: “There is no information about the attackers with us so far, so we cannot offer any comment on media reports.The court was told that one injured lawyer, Roy Azhar, was being treated at PIMS, but he needed plastic surgery at a private hospital. The court ordered the interior secretary to provide treatment to those injured in the Islamabad district court attack at government expenses and make arrangement for plastic surgery of Roy Azhar. The court sought a report to this effect and adjourned the hearing of the case till next week.This news was published in The Nation newspaper. Read complete newspaper of 18-Mar-2014 here.