KARACHI - At least three persons died after consuming toxic liquor in Landhi area here on Sunday.According to police, the deceased were identified as 30-year-old Sultan Ghulam, 28-year-old Gama Sher and 30-year-old Hameed Gul. The incident occurred in Sherpao Colony within the remits of Landhi Police Station. Police said that the victims were the residents of same locality. One of the victims, Hameed Gul, was used to prepare liquor. After consuming the liquor, they fell ill. Their family members hurried them to nearby hospital where all of them died. However, their families moved their bodies away without having medico-legal formalities. The officer said that no case has been registered while further investigation was underway.Wassan’s open katchery: APP adds: Sindh Minister for Anti-Corruption and Prisons Manzoor Hussain Wassan will hold an open katchery on June 9 at 11 am at DC Office, Tando Muhammad Khan. He will hear public problems, receive complaints and issue orders for resolution of the grievances.This news was published in The Nation newspaper. Read complete newspaper of 09-Jun-2014 here.