NAWAIWAQT GROUP
 
 
 
Labourer dies of suffocation
 
 
 

LAHORE - A labourer died of suffocation and his brother fell unconscious while they were cleaning a manhole in Baghbanpura on Thursday, police sources said.
Faisal and his brother Mitho were working a street in Baghbanpura when they stepped into a manhole for cleaning but suddenly slipped and fell into it.
Some locals immediately contacted the rescue workers after noticing their absence.  Rescuers managed to pull out the victims and shifted them to a hospital, where Faisal was pronounced dead. Rescue workers said they believe the man might have died of poisonous gases. Police handed over the body to the family after fulfilling legal formalities.

 
 
on epaper page 13
 
 
more in Lahore

LAHORE - FIA immigration authorities at Lahore airport recovered another 34 Indian passenger...

LAHORE - An anti-terrorism court Thursday sentenced Gullu Butt to 11 years and three months ...

October 31, 2014
 
Comments
comments powered by Disqus
 
 
NAWAIWAQT GROUP