LAHORE - A labourer died of suffocation and his brother fell unconscious while they were cleaning a manhole in Baghbanpura on Thursday, police sources said. Faisal and his brother Mitho were working a street in Baghbanpura when they stepped into a manhole for cleaning but suddenly slipped and fell into it. Some locals immediately contacted the rescue workers after noticing their absence. Rescuers managed to pull out the victims and shifted them to a hospital, where Faisal was pronounced dead. Rescue workers said they believe the man might have died of poisonous gases. Police handed over the body to the family after fulfilling legal formalities.This news was published in The Nation newspaper. Read complete newspaper of 13-Jun-2014 here.