NAWAIWAQT GROUP
 
 
 
Shahbaz takes notice of boy’s cutting of hands
 
 
 
Shahbaz takes notice of boy’s cutting of hands

LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has taken notice of the cutting of the hands of a 10-year-old boy in Gujrat and sought a report from DPO Gujrat.
The Chief Minister directed that best treatment facilities be provided to the child and strict action be taken against the culprits involved in the incident.
CHAUDHRYS SLAM POOR LAW AND ORDER
PML-Q president Senator Ch Shujaat Hussain and senior central leader and former deputy prime minister Ch Parvez Elahi strongly condemned the brutal act of chopping off both hands of a minor child over ordinary dispute at village Bhola in Gujrat.
In a joint statemen, they described the brutal act as a consequence of the worst law and order situation in the province and said that when innocent political workers would be shot at the government level, this trend would also be promoted among ordinary people. They said the government do not allow registration of FIR of any heinous crime like Model Town tragedy.
The PML leaders said this was rather deplorable that whereas the FIR of Model Town tragedy has not been registered even after lapse of more than one month so far, there were also reports that even after passage of four days, FIR of the Gujrat incident has also not been registered which indicated the attitude of the present rulers regarding implementation of the law.
They demanded that an FIR of the regrettable crime should be registered according to the application of the complainant, and the culprits should be given exemplary punishment accordingly.

 
 
on epaper page 2
 
 
more in Lahore

LAHORE - A mother killed her newborn by throwing him down the fourth storey of a building in...

LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Shahabz Sharif has said that the country cannot afford the po...

October 21, 2014
 
Comments
comments powered by Disqus
 
 
NAWAIWAQT GROUP