NAWAIWAQT GROUP
 
 
 
DHQ Hospital nursery fire panics moms
 
 
 

SHEIKHUPURA-A sudden fire in the Nursery Ward of District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital created panic and an electrician of the hospital sustained critical burns here on Thursday. The fire is said to have been caused by short circuit.According to details, a fire erupted in Nursery Ward of DHQ Hospital at the time when some electric wires were being repaired.The women with newborn babies rushed out of the hospital in panic.However, the minors and their attendants remained safe in the incident but an electrician engaged in the repair sustained critical burns.

 
 
on epaper page 22
 
Topics
 
dhq fire moms
 
more in National

ISLAMABAD- A local court Monday ordered the federal capital police to register first informa...

MULTAN/BAHAWALPUR/SUKKUR
Over 85 villages were inundated after breaches in Bait Gopang ...

 
Comments
comments powered by Disqus
 
 
NAWAIWAQT GROUP