Okara - Two people were wounded when participants of the long march caravan Voice for Baloch Missing Persons were run over by a truck as it passed through Okara district on Saturday, reported BBC.Voice for Baloch Missing Persons foot marchers on their way from Karachi to Islamabad were passing through Renala Khurd in Okara district when a truck allegedly tried to crush them. On the other side, an assistant sub-inspector guarding the foot marchers, said it was just an accident and failed brakes of the truck resulted in that unpleasant episode. The police official said after entering in Punjab, proper security arrangement had been made for participants of the long march. They were given security by a police mobile team and traffic police who were escorting them in a security circle. Mama Qadeer, leading Voice for Baloch Missing Persons march, said a truck tried to crush them by hitting him and two other participants and they were wounded.Participants of the march said sufficient security arrangements had not been made for them. They said they were not satisfied with the security given to them. The participants further said they were receiving threats and people were allegedly abusing them declaring them as mad. According to an official of Renala Khurd Police Station truck driver managed to escape from the scene and a search operation was underway in this regard. However, he said no FIR of the incident was registered as yet. The second phase of the long march from Balochistan to Islamabad had started from December 13, 2013 which, after passing through Sindh, had entered in Punjab on January 18, 2014. This long march caravan had entered in Punjab after 36-day foot traveling by the marchers. This march will reach Lahore next week.This news was published in The Nation newspaper. Read complete newspaper of 09-Feb-2014 here.