NAWAIWAQT GROUP
 
 
 
Groom and two friends die of suffocation in Gujranwala
 
 
 
Groom and two friends die of suffocation in Gujranwala

Gujrawala- Three persons died of suffocation due to gas leakage in a house in Kamonki area today.
According to police sources, two friends identified as Suleiman and Yousuf came to attend marriage of their friend Shafqat.  They were sleeping together at night, when the gas filled the house. The three friends died on the spot. Police has shifted the dead bodies to hospital and started investigating.


 
 
 
 
more in National

rawalpindi
Anti-Encroachment Cell of Rawalpindi Cantonment Board (RCB) has started a gr...

rawalpindi
The Centre for Profound Education has organised a dental camp for children w...

 
Comments
comments powered by Disqus
 
 
NAWAIWAQT GROUP