QUETTA - Nawabzada Shahzain Bugti has filed a petition in the Balochistan High Hourt on Friday against the refusal of permission to the Bugti refugees to enter their hometown Dera Bugti.The petition, filed through the counsel of Nawabzada Shahzain Bugti stated that the internally displaced Bugti tribesmen, who had fled the military action back in 2005-06 are in thousands and want to return to their hometown but without any justification they have been stopped through sheer use of power.A Division Bench of Balochistan High Court, comprising Justice Jamal Khan Mandokhail and Justice Shakeel Ahmed Baloch issued notices to Chief Secretary Balochistan, Home Secretary Balochistan, IG Police, Commissioner Sibi Division, and DC Dera Bugti. All the concerned officials have been summoned on January 28th in the court. Talking to the media, Advocate Sohail Ahmed Rajput said that thousands of Bugti tribesmen have fled the military action in 2006 and following the assassination of veteran political leader Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti on August 26th 2006, adding, that they had all taken refuge in various areas of Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab. He said that the issue of their rehabilitation had been taken up on various forums but to no avail.He said that even now after consultation with the provincial government, when Nawab Shahzain Bugti alongwith other people of Bugti tribe reached Dera Mor Kashmore, they were stopped from proceeding into Sui. Therefore, we have consulted the High Court, he added.He said that the people were living in miserable condition and one of them had died,adding,that they face shortage of food and medicines which endangers further lives. He also expressed his shock over lack of concern on the part of the representatives of Dera Bugti.This news was published in The Nation newspaper. Read complete newspaper of 25-Jan-2014 here.