Lahore- At least four people died today after consuming poisonous liquor in Rahim Yar Khan, whereas two others were shifted to Victoria Hospital in Bahawalpur in critical condition. The six who had consumed the liquor came from different areas of Rahim Yar Khan’s Liaquatpur tehsil. All had purchased liquor from the same wine cellar. Out of the six, four died when the poison spread through their bodies with the remaining two are currently undergoing medical treatment. Police registered a case against the liquor vendor and started an investigation.