Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ameer Haidar Khan Hoti said ANP is successfully propagating the thoughts and mission of Bacha Khan and Abdul Wali Khan.
According to press release issued here on Monday, he said on one side ANP Government has stood like rock against terrorists for national survival by following its history and tradition while on the other side ANP has achieved remarkable success in provincial autonomy, provincial rights and Khpala Khwara Khpal Ikhtiar.
He said unanimous approval of NFC Award, democracy, supremacy of parliament and provincial rights with reference to 18th amendment are such successes of government that can't be denied.
He said addressing Bacha Khan and Abdul Wali Khan Death Anniversary as Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and not Chief Minister NWFP is a great honor for me.
He said such gatherings are hard to neglect and my participation in today's ceremony are pleasant moments of my life.
He said increase in provincial resources due to NFC Award, attainment of net hydel profit and identity for the pakhtuns became possible due to political acumen and insight of Asfandiyar Wali Khan, PPPP Co-Chairman President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gillani and other leaders.
"The government had started political efforts for peace from day one but unfortunately these so- called Muslims destroying peace had different agenda.
Political and people backing of army operation against terrorists is a positive change and today the people are side by side with the government and security agencies against enemies to peace, humanity and religion.
" He maintained.
He said although our government has achieved 80% targets of its political manifesto and promises yet our direction is right to achieve the rest of 20% targets for establishment of peace.
He said loans would be offered under Bacha Khan Khpal Rozgar Scheme in order to eliminate poverty and unemployment.
He expressed these views during Bacha Khan and Abdul Wali Khan Death anniversary at Birmingham (UK).
ANP European Union arranged the ceremony.
Pakistan High Commissioner Wajid Shams ul Hasan, Special Assistant to Chief Minister Syed Masom Shah Bacha and Advisor Imran Afridi were also present.
President ANP UK Mehfooz Jan chaired the ceremony.
Other speakers on the occasion included President ANP Germany Hidayat Ullah Bangash, President ANP Sweden Masood Khan, Imran Afridi and Pakistan High Commissioner Wajid Shams ul Hasan.
Musarat Shah and Fazal Malik paid rich tributes to ANP leaders while General Secretary Javed Akhunzada acted as stage secretary.
Addressing the ceremony, PPPP UK General Secretary Ibrar Mir paid tributes to Bacha Khan and peace in world can be materialized by implementing Bacha Khan's philosophy of nonviolence.
A delegation of PPPP also participated in the ceremony.
Various resolutions were also passed on the occasion, successes of present government were lauded and sacrifices of political workers including ANP were acknowledged and appreciated.
The international community had also been deman ded for provision of more and more resources to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for rehabilitation and reconstruction resulted due to war against terror and flood havoc.
In one of the resolution, tolerant and patient solution to Karachi situation was stressed and pakhtuns living in Karachi be given rights like other sects and vengeful acts against them must be discouraged.
Earlier, ANP European Union warmly welcomed the chief minister upon reaching at Manchester airport.
Special Assistant to Chief Minister Syed Masom Shah Bacha and Advisor Imran Afridi also accompanied him.
The chief minister later participated in the lunch offered in his honor.
Large number of ANP workers accompanied him to the gathering.
They also shower petals on him.