LAHORE As many as three firefighters sustained burn injuries while goods, machinery and valuables worth millions of rupees were reduced to ashes as huge fire erupted here in a three-storey building situated at Brandrath Road on Monday night. Rescue workers said the fire erupted in a godown of tyres and generators at about 7:300 pm, which engulfed the entire building within not time. The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained. The firefighters and fire brigade vehicles rushed to the scene soon after the incident and managed to put out the fire after two hours long hectic efforts. Muhammad Jamil, owner of the godwon, told reporters that generators, tyres, machinery and other valuables worth millions of rupees were reduced to ashes while the fire badly damaged the entire building. Further investigations were underway.