ISLAMABAD Incumbent Governments tall claim that it had easy access to the American higher officials, was exposed on Monday when Foreign Minister had to wait for hours to contact any of the American high-ups. Well-placed sources informed TheNation on good authority that Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi had to face embarrassment, when he was denied access to Richard Holbrook and Hilary Clinton to take up the issue of three Pakistanis, who went missing after Israeli attack on flotilla of aid ship. It was because of this reason that Shah Mehmood kept himself away from the media persons, until Monday evening. Sources from inside revealed to TheNation that Shah Mahmood Qureshi had been trying to contact American Special Representative to Pakistan and Afghanistan Richard Holbrook and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton since Monday morning; however, he was denied early access to both till the evening. After he failed to contact Holbrook and Hilary Clinton, Qureshi contacted US Ambassador to Pakistan Anne W. Peterson, and requested her to contact Israeli administration for the early release of three Pakistanis, who were on board when Israeli army attacked flotilla of aid ship. I have talked to US Ambassador to Pakistan Anne Peterson to ask Obama Administration to use its influence on Israel for early release of the stranded Pakistanis; including veteran journalist Talat Hussein Foreign Minister Qureshi told the journalists Monday evening. When contacted spokesperson of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, he said that Foreign Minister had talked to Richard Holbrooke, who had assured his help on the issue. He further said, quoting US authorities, that in Till Aviv (Israel) there was no Pakistani among the dead. It is pertinent to mention here that Pakistan on Monday strongly condemned brutal and barbarian Israeli attack on a flotilla of aid ships, bound for the Gaza Strip and called the International community to take notice of the incident. In this context, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani also had strongly condemned the attack on the peaceful flotilla by the Israeli forces. A group of Pakistanis including journalists had been travelling with the flotilla. It is a sad incident. The people and Government of Pakistan strongly condemn it. There is no moral and legal justification for it, he said to the reporters on Monday evening during a press conference that was called on a short notice. Foreign Office further informed that the diplomatic efforts were being made to ascertain the whereabouts and safety of Pakistani nationals, including senior journalist Syed Talat Hussain, Raza Mahmood Agha and President Khubaib Foundation Islamabad, Nadeem Ahmad Khan. According to a press note issued from Foreign office on late Monday evening, the contact is continuously being made with the friendly states to resolve the issue at the earliest. The assistance of UN Secretary General and the International Committee of Red Cross has also been sought. Pakistan has also requested the Secretary General of the OIC to convene an emergency meeting of the OICs Permanent Representatives with a view to evolving an effective response. Meanwhile, Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Qamar Zaman Kaira, has said that the Government would use all its diplomatic means and resources to locate and safely bring home the missing Pakistani journalists on board the Gaza aid mission ships 'Freedom Flotilla.