ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Monday in the National Assembly admitting political chaos and economic deprivation in Balochistan invited Baloch leadership for negotiations to find a solution of the issue. The Prime Minister gave a policy statement on the floor of the House regarding the ongoing unrest and insurgency in Balochistan after the abduction of two judges of the lower judiciary and the observation of the Supreme Court of Pakistan on the deterioration of law and order of the province. The Prime Minister said that the recent uprising in Balochistan increased when veteran politician Nawab Akbar Bugti was killed under mysterious circumstances. The situation of the province had increased as leaders like Harbayar Khan Mari and Brahamdagh took political asylum in the foreign countries while Allah Nazar adopted the way of insurgency, the PM added. He admitted that Baloch youth was provided the opportunity to get training from Afghanistan to carry out terrorist activities in Balochistan. He said that the target killings of settlers in Balochistan could not be ignored and he also admitted that Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) was involved in these killings. The Prime Minister also admitted on the floor of the house that the foreign hands were involved in recent insurgency in Balochistan. Some internal rifts between some tribes of Balochistan are also the cause of deteriorating law and order in the province, he said. The PM also admitted that the issue of missing persons in Balochistan should be resolved. He said that the government intended to extend the time period given to the judicial commission established on the issue of missing persons. The government was trying its best to exclude the names of innocent persons from the list of missing persons, he said. He in his policy statement said that his government had initiated many efforts to improve the situation of the province and Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan and announcement of NFC Award were part of it. He invited Senator Mian Raza Rabbani, Minister for Inter-provincial Coordination, to head the committee, once again, constituted for the implementation of this package, as he had resigned earlier. The Prime Minister said that his government had allocated Rs99 billions for Gawadar project. He said that his government had decided to deploy FC in the province instead of army on the demand of local people. The government is giving relaxation in age and education to Baloch youth while recruiting them in FC and Pakistan Coastal Guards, he said. He said that all the A-category areas in the province had been converted into B-category areas. The Prime Minister said that his government would not compromise on the abduction of judges and lawyers. He had ordered an inquiry about recent incident of abduction of two judges. The speaker allowed the Baloch parliamentarian, Abdul Qadir Baloch, to speak on the issue setting aside the rules of the house that did not allow any parliamentarian to respond after a minister or PM gave the policy statement. He while criticising the PMs policy statement said that the ground realities were different from the rhetoric of the PM. He said that the Inspector General of Police (IGP) and Chief Secretary were being attacked and judges were being kidnapped in Balochistan and no one knew who was behind these activities. In 60 per cent area of Balochistan, no one can dare to play the national anthem or hoist Pakistani flag, he informed the house. He also said that no one was implementing Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan. About the Gawadar project, he said that this government had frozen this project and the federal government had released no funds for the development of infrastructure in Balochistan. He termed the speech of the PM a bid to publish it in the international media. Senator Raza Rabbani lost his temper while responding the points raised by Qadir Baloch and said that he was the governor of Balochistan during Musharrafs regime when the military operation was launched. Later, Qadir Baloch, on a point of personal explanation, said that the military operation started in May 2005 while he was governor of the province from 2001 to 2003. He said that he had resigned as governor because of having different viewpoint on the Balochistan issue with Musharraf. Sardar Israr Tareen while speaking on the issue said that the government should take the Senate and the National Assembly into confidence on the issue of Balochistan before the house was adjourned to meet again on Tuesday at 10 a.m.