NEW DELHI:- At least two workers have been killed and 13 more are missing feared dead after a blast at an explosives factory in south India, an emergency department official said Thursday. G Sathyanarayanan said two bodies had been recovered from the burnt-out building and rescue teams using bulldozers and drills were searching the wreckage for survivors. “We fear 15 have died. There were 18 workers inside the factory, but we are hearing that three had left before the blast,” Sathyanarayanan told AFP by phone from the southern state of Tamil Nadu, where the disaster occurred.–AFP