KARACHI - As many as eight people, four of them electrocuted, died in different incidents in city on Tuesday. A 29-year-old Abdul Rehman was electrocuted when he was trying to repair water pumping machine at his home, in Rabia City, in the limits of Shahra-e-Faisal police station. His body was sent to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center (JPMC) for autopsy. A similar incident occurred in Rehri Goth, when Rahi Khan, 40 was electrocuted at his home in the limits of Quaidabad police station. Police said that Khan was caught with electric wires his doorbell rang. His body was shifted to JPMC for autopsy. In another incident, two men electrocuted during the work at Memon Goth police station limits here on Tuesday. The victims Aftab and Ajmal, labuorers by profession, were repairing the electric supply of the factory when they were electrocuted during late night rain. Deceased were hailed from Malakand and their bodies were shifted to their hometown after autopsy at Jinnah Post-graduate Medical center. BODY FOUND: A body of a three-year-old child was found from the sea near Dockyard in the limits of Docks police station. Police officials shifted the body to the Civil Hospital, Karachi (CHK) from where it was taken to the Edhi morgue, Sohrab Goth for identification. Police officials said that the body was at least two or three days old. DROWNS: A man who was identified as Ayub, 45, son of Asghar Khan, drowned to death in a storm water drain, located near his house, at Area 36-B, in the limits of Landhi police station. Police officials said that the deceased was passing through the area when suddenly his foot slipped and he fell into the nullah. Separately, a 30-year-old Nadeem, son of Shakir Din was crushed to death by a train when he was crossing railway line near Landhi Road railway station. Police said the incident occurred in the wee hours of Tuesday when the victim, resident of the same area was crossing the road. The body was handed over to the family after autopsy at JPMC. Meanwhile, a body of a newly born baby was found from Korangi Crossing. The body was taken to the hospital and later buried at Mewa Shah Graveyard after completion of legal formalities.