NICOSIA (AFP) - Cyprus suspended three senior army officers on Tuesday in the wake of a naval base munitions blast that killed 13 people, destroyed the country's largest power plant and sparked a political crisis. The three were suspended as part of a disciplinary inquiry into how seized containers loaded with munitions were precariously stashed at the base and ultimately exploded, the defence ministry said. A fourth person, a Greek officer serving with the National Guard, was transferred from the naval base, the ministry said. The action takes the number of people suspended to seven following similar actions last week against four fire service officers. The suspensions come with President Demetris Christofias yet to choose a new cabinet after calling on all his ministers to resign when his junior coalition partner, centre-right party Diko, called for a reshuffle.