NEW YORK - A former federal prosecutor said Saturday she expects the sexual assault case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn to "go away," when the former IMF chief and French politician returns to New York State Supreme Court on July 18. Strauss-Kahn, who was released without bail on Friday, is enjoying freedom this weekend for the first time since his arrest last month, The former head of the International Monetary Fund left his Manhattan apartment finally free from house arrest - gone with the ankle bracelet - after prosecutors admitted there are "substantial credibility issues" with the maid who accused him of sexual assault. "The prosecution hasn't dropped charges yet, but I anticipate that is coming," legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Sunny Hostin said on CBS' "The Early Show on Saturday Morning." Hostin said District Attorney Cyrus Vance sent 'Brady material' - exculpatory information about the case - in a letter to the defence. She said it exposes "significant" problems with Strauss-Kahn's accuser. "I think the problem is that she cannot withstand cross-examination on the witness stand," Hostin said.