LAHORE - The DPO Sialkot Wednesday produced in Lahore High Court Daewoo road hostess Raheela, rape victim, along with her mother and brother-in-law who were allegedly detained by police to cover up its negligence in arresting the accused. The Daewoo hostess Raheela and her family told the court that instead of police the accused in the rape case had kidnapped them for putting pressure on them to withdraw the case. Later, Justice Iftikhar Hussain Chaudhry summoned SP Civil Lines Lahore to carry them to Sialkot in police protection to avoid any untoward incident. Earlier on the habeas petition filed by Nabeela, sister of victim girl Raheela the court had ordered DPO Sialkot to recover and produce Daewoo hostess and other members of her family in the court. Petitioner Nabeela through her counsel had contended that police had arrested two accused in the case and chief minister Punjab had awarded 5 lakh cash prize to the police officials for their performance. She pointed out that her sister did not recognise them during identification parade, as they were not the actual rapists. The police to cover up its negligence had detained her sister, mother and brother in law and pressurising them to ask girl to change her statement. On courts call, DPO Silakot appeared before the court and expressed his complete ignorance about the kidnapping of three persons. He, however, told the court that he would produce them in court on June 2. In February, LHC had taken suo moto notice against kidnapping and rape of a road hostess of Daewoo Bus Service and disposed it after police told it that accused namely Sarfraz Hussain and Irshad Bhatti were arrested and sent to central jail Sialkot. The CJ had directed District & Sessions Judge Sialkot to hold trial of the accused persons himself. According to details, a road hostess after her duty at mid night of Feb 6, left Daewoo Bus Service terminal Sialkot for her house along with driver and a gunman of the company. As soon as the van left the bus terminal a car followed the van and intercepted the same after a few miles away whereby a 20-year-old boy emerged from the car forced the van driver to stop. Despite the presence of the gunman and driver the accused forcibly lifted the hostess from the van and put her in the car where already his friend was sitting on driving seat. Both the accused took the girl in a house near Sialkot City and allegedly subjected her to gang rape whole night and in early morning threw her on the roadside. On the identification of the victim one of the accused persons Sarfraz Hussain was arrested the same day, while second accused Irshad Bhatti managed to escape.