OUR STAFF REPORTER LAHORE - The Lahore High Court on Monday linked decision of the petition filed by private Haj tour operators against the Haj quota with the final decision of a petition already pending decision on the Haj policy-2011. The bench of Chief Justice Ijaz Ahmad Chaudhry passed the said order while seeking by May 16, reply from the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Ministry of Law to the petition filed by Travel Shop (Private) Limited and 12 other Haj operators. The petitioners through their counsel Muhammad Azhar Siddique, pray to the court to direct for issuance of Haj quota on merit after cancelling all previous notifications and quota allotments. The petitioner impleaded Federal Government, Ministry of Religious Affairs, Secretary Religious Affairs, Ministry of Law, Director Haj, Competition commission of Pakistan and seven others. The petitioners alleged in their petition that Ministry of Religious Affairs allotted Haj quota 2011 to private tour operators on the basis of personal liking and political influence despite clear directions of superior courts to follow merit in allotment of the Haj quota. The petitioners maintained that they wrote many times to Ministry of Religious Affairs to provide policy 2011 but it was neither provided nor advertised. They said that five notifications had been issued as per the policy which were based on malafide intentions.