LAHORE           -          A railways  passenger business class coach No. 11289 caught fire and gutted here early in the Saturday morning. According to the initial inquiry , the coach, which had been converted into quarantine coach, was standing at platform number 1 when suddenly it caught fire due to short circuit.

Chief Executive Officer Dost Ali Leghari immediately suspended four railway employees on duty including a Station Master, junior electrician and two other staff members on negligence.  There was no passenger or patient in the coach when fire erupted.