RAHIM YAR KHAN - Four people burnt severely as a gas cylinder burst due to leakage of gas here Saturday. Reportedly, 45-year-old Dharmi Mai and her 4-year-old daughter Bandiya, residents of Chak 103/p Aman Garh, were sitting at their home with their neighbours Marriam and Baghwan Das, when a gas cylinder burst and the house caught fire due to which all four of them burnt badly. Neighbours called rescue team and also tried to save them and successfully brought them out of fire. Rescue team shifted them to Sheikh Zayed Hospital, where one of them is in critical condition. Due to the blast, a portion of house was also destroyed. Police also started investigating the matter.