KARACHI - Awami National Party (ANP) Sindh Chief Shahi Syed on Wednesday said that there is no reason to remain part of the Sindh government any more as the target-killing of Pukhtoons are still continued in the metropolis. He was addressing a press conference at his residence called to condemn the spate target-killing incidents in the City, which claims more than 37 lives of innocent people. He said that innocent people were being killed by the terrorists in the target-killing incidents, saying that they had been raising their voices at every level but the killing of innocent Pukhtoons was on unabated in Karachi. We could part the ways from the coalition government in Sindh and given the authority to the Central committee to take a final decision in this regard, Shahi Syed added. He demanded indiscriminate action in the City to recover arms and underlined the need for de-weaponisation of the metropolis. The ANP stalwart said that they want to see the results of the powers and authority given to the Sindh Rangers to maintain the law and order in the City. However, an ANP delegation led Sindh President Shahi Syed has called on Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik and Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah at Chief Minister House to discuss the target-killing incidents in the metropolis.