KARACHI - State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan has allocated a record amount of Rs.23.454 billion as bonus on with-profit policies of the valued policyholders as per the actuarial evaluation of 2011, says a Press release.

This was stated by Muzaffar Ahmed, Head of the Corporate Communication Department, while talking to the senior media persons at Principal Office, Karachi. He also informed that State Life annually allocates 97.5% from its actuarial surplus income as bonus to policyholders which is added to with-profit policies of the valued policyholders and the remaining 2.5% is invested in Government of Pakistan’s long term economic plans. He also stated that comparatively during the year 2010, State Life had allocated an amount of Rs.18.595 billion as bonus to policies of the valued policyholders.

Muzaffar Ahmed informed that State Life is providing optimum returns as bonuses which are increasing from year to year.