QUETTA - Two more bullet-riddled bodies of Baloch missing persons were recovered from Kech district of Balochistan on Monday. A complete shutter-down strike was also observed in Kech against the killing of the Baloch youth. According to District Police Officer Turbat, Farooq Saif Lehri, local people informed police that two decomposed bodies were lying in Mand-Pasni Road, near Suraap nullah, some 3 kilometers away from Turbat town of Kech district. After getting information police rushed to the spot and moved the bodies to Civil Hospital for autopsy where they were identified as Zubair resident of Mand and Hafiz Baloch resident of Balicha, he added. Hospital officials said that both victims were shot in head and chest while their bodies also bore marks of torture. The victims were between 25 to 30 year old, they added. Sources said that both deceased were allegedly picked by security forces some one month ago from Kech district since then nobody knew about their whereabouts. Police handed over the bodies to heirs after completing legal formalities and started investigation into the killings. Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, Nasrullah Baloch said that more than 164 bullet-riddled bodies of Baloch missing persons were found over past 10 months. He appealed to international humanitarian organisations for taking immediate notice of killing of Baloch missing persons and play a role to end alleged atrocities against Baloch people. Meanwhile, a complete shutter down strike was observed in Turbat town and other towns of Kech district against the murder of Baloch missing persons. All shops and markets remained closed while local administration had taken tight security measures to avoid any untoward incident.