LAHORE - The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) was already in talks about moving New Zealand's December tour of Pakistan to Abu Dhabi before Tuesday's attack on Sri Lanka in Lahore, its chairman said. PCB chairman Ijaz Butt said he would continue to try to persuade nations to tour Pakistan. However the international cricket community, while sympathetic to Pakistan's plight, is reluctant to visit the country in the near future and more top-level cricket is likely to be moved to venues such as Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. "It's very depressing what has happened and I don't want to look at it as a benefit," Abu Dhabi Cricket Club chairman and Pakistani expatriate Dilawar Mani said. "However unfortunate, it does seem more the case that Pakistan will be playing at neutral venues," he added. "We are always on the radar for Pakistan and are willing to help them at any time, and we were already in discussions with them with regards to the NZ tour and playing the matches in the Emirates so that hasn't changed (because of the attack)." New Zealand Cricket chief executive Justin Vaughan said the December tour to Pakistan had been called off. "We are not going, I think that's pretty clear," he told New Zealand radio." Gunmen attacked Sri Lanka's bus with rifles, grenades and rockets, wounding six players and a British coach, while it was being driven to the Gaddafi stadium for the third day of the second Test against Pakistan.