QUETTA-The President of Balochistan National Party (BNP-Mengal) Sardar Akhtar Mengal has said that no significant progress was made regarding the conditions set by his party for talks with the govt. He expressed these views while talking to a group of newsmen on telephone from UAE on Saturday. To a question, he said that his party had set conditions including halt of military drive in Balochistan, recovery of missing persons, rehabilitation of those people who were effected because of drive and stoppage of work on Gwadar Mega Projects and construction of new Cantonments for talks with the govt for solution of problem of Balochistan. 'No significant progress has been made in this regard so far except release of few people or withdrawal of some cases', he said ,adding, release of some people or withdrawal of some cases were not enough to resolve the problem of Balochistan. He said that confidence building measures were necessary for talks but so far no big steps was taken by the govt and added 'contrary to it the killing and illegal arrests of people is continuing in Balochistan'. Commenting on the prevailing situation of Pakistan, he said that Pakistan was facing serious problems. 'Military and civil bureaucracy strengthened their institutions at the cost of destroying all other institutions' ,he added.