LAHORE - A 35-year-old man, father of three, was electrocuted to death at Sodiwal in Nawankot area on Saturday. The deceased was identified as Afzal, son of Basharat, and resident of the same locality. Police said the deceased had established a shop at Sodiwal Road since long. He was repairing a television set when he suffered a severe electric shock as a result he fell unconscious, locals said. They, however, shifted him to a nearby hospital where the doctors pronounced him dead. Later, his body was handed over to his heirs after necessary formalities.