KARACHI - As 10 innocent people lost their lives in a collapse of multi-storey at Moosa Lane on Thursday, the Sindh government is seriously contemplating to take legal action against the Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA) for its negligence and misconduct, which led to the said mishap. According to SSP Naeem Sheikh, the inhabitants of Lyari areas have violated the rules of SBCA, which restricted the construction of five-storey and above without special permission of the authority. He said that several high structures were present in the dense populated area but the SBCA has so far not taken any action against the owners of these buildings to avert untoward incidents. Sheikh further said the meeting of city commissioner, deputy commissioner and police is going to be convened soon where the authority would decide to take legal action against SBCA or not. Replying to a question, he said the rescuers are facing difficulties to conduct rescue operations because of dense populated area, adding that several people were feared trapped under the rubble of the building as the possibilities of further casualties could not be ruled out. On Friday rescue teams recovers three more bodies including two women they later identified as 58-year-old Jaffar son of Yousuf, 35-year-old Roshan Bano wife of Sultan Wahab and 59-year-old Razi wife of Yousuf. Police shifted their bodies to Civil Hospital Karachi (CHK). Medico Legal Officer MLO Dr. Aftab Chunnar said the death toll rose to 10. A 35-year-old Aliya, who was a wife of one of the owners of the building Riyaz and was admitted in Orthopedic-II of Civil hospital, insisted that the SBCA has not issued any warning message to the inhabitants of this building. We are one of the owners of the building and why we would stay there..., if we got any message from SBCA about our edifice, she said.