QUETTA (APP) - Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani Sunday said the government is ready for political dialogue with the estranged leaders of Balochistan in the larger national interest. Speaking during a briefing here on security situation, the Prime Minister appreciated efforts of the Balochistan government to improve law and order situation in the province. The Prime Minister was given briefing by Interior Minister, Provincial Finance Minister, Chief Secretary Balochistan and Secretary Interior. Gilani stressed on the need for enhancing coordination among the federal and provincial law enforcement agencies. He said that sharing of information among federal and provincial departments should be further strengthened. Gilani assured of all possible assistance to the provincial government to improve the law and order situation. He said the federal law enforcement agencies will undertake training of provincial police and Levies. Bari Baloch adds: Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that enemy agents are kidnapping Balochs to destabilise the province as he offered withdrawal of cases if misguided people come down from mountains. The interior minister said that situation in Karachi was a result of a power game and that a commission to investigate Saleem Shahzads murder will be formed soon. Talking to media at the Chief Minister House here on Sunday, he said the government has proof of foreign involvement in Balochistan and appealed the misguided elements to understand the evil designs of the enemy and enter into talks for the resolution of their problems, assuring that cases against them would be withdrawn. Rehman Malik regretted that said some of our youths have been misguided by the enemies of the country and hoped that government efforts at bring normalcy to the province will bear fruit and there will be a turned-around soon. He asserted that the situation in Quetta and other parts of Balochistan was showing improvement and sought cooperation of the people for further stabilisation. He paid rich tributes to personnel of law enforcement agencies who he said were working hard and sacrificing their lives to improve the law and order situation. The interior minister said the missing persons were returning to their homes. To a question about the discovery of dead bodies on almost a daily basis, he said that first the enemies killed Punjabis, then Hazaras and Sindhis but when they failed in their wicked designs to spark unrest and racial clashes, they have started kidnapping and killing of the Baluchis. The interior minister said the government is keen to resolve the problems of Balochistan with consensus. He said the prime minister had already announced amnesty for Balochistan while under the 18th amendment autonomy has been given to the provinces and Balochistan would benefit the most from it. He pointed out that there are vast mineral resources in Balochistan which would be utilised by the provincial government to resolve the real issues of the people. Rehman Malik said the president and the prime minister are keen in development of Balochistan and referred to the announcement of Aghaz-e-Haqooq Balochistan. He said most of the recommendations in the package have been implemented and the remaining were being taken care of. He said the prime minister is coming to Quetta and he would receive a briefing on the security situation. About job opportunities for the locals, he said maximum number of educated youth have been given jobs by reducing the qualification and merit particularities in education and security services. Malik said there is no evidence of Taliban presence in Quetta and the propaganda in this regard was baseless. The propaganda of Taliban Quetta Shura is baseless. If anyone has concrete evidence of their claims, it must be shared with government, he said. Over 30 raids have been conducted on the suspicion of Taliban across Balochistan but they were not found, he said. We would take strict action against any such Shura if we are provided with real and sufficient proof. To a query regarding Kharotabad incident in which five foreigners were killed, he said that the responsible would be dealt in accordance with law, adding that they were waiting for the report of judicial tribunal. Meanwhile, the interior minister told a foreign news agency on Sunday that he was 98 percent sure senior al-Qaeda operative Ilyas Kashmiri was killed in a US drone strike near the Afghan border. The minister however did not reveal as to what led him to reach the precise figure of 98 per cent. All ground intelligence shows that he is dead. What I can say is there is a 98 percent chance he is dead, Rehman Malik said. Since we do not have the body, we do not have DNA we need to confirm. This is the substantive evidence we are looking for, he added. But US officials in Washington were sceptical over reports that Kashmiri, seen as one of the worlds most dangerous militants, was dead. A US National Security official said he could not confirm that he had been killed and another US official said it was doubtful. US doubts over claims of Kashmiris demise may be further evidence of deep distrust between Pakistani and US intelligence services public pledges by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other American officials that relations had improved. One intelligence official said that Pakistan had tipped off the Americans about the whereabouts of Kashmiri, whom the US Department of State has labelled a specially designated global terrorist. A private television channel quoted the group Kashmiri headed, Harkat-ul Jihad al-Islami (HuJI) which is allied to al-Qaeda, as saying he had been killed and that it will avenge his death. The SITE online monitoring service said the HuJI statement was posted on a militant forum it tracks. The US National Security official expressed doubts about the statement. Its authenticity could not be independently verified, he said. Kashmiri was reported to have been killed in a September 2009 strike by a US drone. He resurfaced and gave an interview to Asia Times online correspondent Saleem Shahzad - who was kidnapped and killed few days back amid claims that ISI was behind the murder, but the secret service denied any involvement. INP adds:?Asserting that Pakistans nuclear weapons are '200 per cent safe despite a series of terrorist attacks on military installations, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that the country has strong monitoring and control mechanism in place to protect its nuclear programme. Though the recent attack on the PNS Mehran naval airbase in Karachi and detection of Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad triggered fears that there could be rogue elements in Pakistani military, Malik told Newsweek magazine that the countrys 'nuclear weapons are 200 per cent safe. 'The assets are well protected and tightly monitored. The (International Atomic Energy Agency) agrees with us, he added. 'We should be wary of the disinformation being spread against our nuclear programme, including the suggestion that the US may move to denuclearise Pakistan, he added.