QUETTA Two personnel of Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan were killed while two others suffered injuries in a bomb attack in the provincial capital on Friday night. According to police sources, a vehicle of paramilitary troops was on routine patrolling on Spini Road near Mubarak Chowk when an explosive device planted at roadside went off with a big bang as the vehicle passed near it. Resultantly, two security personnel identified as Muhammad Asif and Zia-ur-Rehman were killed on the spot while two others namely Akramullah and Samiullah received serious wounds. The dead and the injured were taken to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment. However, later the injured were shifted to Combined Military Hospital. A senior police officer told The Nation that the blast was carried out through a remote controlled device and the vehicle of security forces were the actual target of the attack. Soon after the blast, police and FC personnel cordoned off the area. The blast badly damaged FC vehicle and windowpanes of the nearby buildings. In the meanwhile Lashkar-e-Balochistan, a Baloch resistance group claimed responsibility for the bomb blast at Spini Road. Spokesman for the group identifying himself as Lawang Khan, calling via satellite phone claimed that the blast was carried out through a remote controlled device in which five personnel of FC were killed and four others injured. He said it was the revenge of the target killing of Baloch youth. It may be mentioned here that the office of DIG police is also located on Spini Road and previously bomb attacks were also carried out on personnel of Frontier Corps and Police on the same road. Similarly, two people were wounded in a bomb blast that occurred in Sibi town, on southeast of Quetta on Friday night. As per reports reaching here, unidentified people had planted an explosive with a car parked at Jinnah Road of Sibi town. The device exploded and wounded two persons. The injured were shifted to nearby hospital for treatment, however, their names could not be ascertained. The blast damaged the car and caused panic among the people of the area. The Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) accepted responsibility for the bomb blast in Sibi. In yet another incident, unidentified armed assailants injured a settler on Sariab Road of Quetta. Unknown attackers armed with sophisticated weapons opened indiscriminate firing on a barber shop located on Irrigation Colony of Sariab Road and escaped from the scene after committing the crime. The injured was shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment. Meanwhile, an explosive device planted outside a restaurant in a bazaar of Kohlu district exploded with a huge explosion. However, no loss of life was reported in the blast. Police have registered a case and stated investigation.