LAHORE - Valuables worth over Rs6 million were reduced to ashes when fire broke out in a shop located in Baber Market, Anarkali on Tuesday. Rescue 1122 officials said the incident took place at 8:51am in a shop owned by Chaudhry Jamal. The flames engulfed the neighbouring shop within no time. Rescue official Nawaz Anjam said that fire reduced valuables including clothes to ashes. He said rescue officials managed to save valuables worth Rs5 to 6 million. In another fire incident, valuables worth Rs1.4 million were reduced to ashes when fire broke out in a local pharmaceutical company located on Raiwind Road. Firefighters said fire broke out in NBS pharmaceutical company located 8km on Raiwind Road. The reason was short circuit in both the incidents. The loss was amounted to Rs1.4 million. The rescue officials and fire fighters extinguished fire with two hours.