ISLAMABAD  - Pakistan has rejected the claims made by Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna regarding evidence against Hafiz Saeed. Foreign Office Spokesman Abdul Basit said on Friday that no concrete evidence had been provided against Hafiz Saeed and reiterated that any action against the Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief would only be taken if there was a solid proof against him. Earlier, SM Krishna had said that all evidences had been provided against Hafiz Saeed to Pakistan and legal proceedings should be initiated against him. Speaking to the media, Krishna said bilateral talks would be held during President Asif Ali Zardari’s visit to India.The US has recently announced a $10 million reward for credible evidence leading to the arrest of Hafiz Saeed who is accused of masterminding the Mumbai attacks. Pakistan has asked the US to provide concrete evidence against Saeed which will be put through the judicial process. Hafiz Saeed has denied charges of his involvement in the Mumbai attacks and says that he has already been cleared by the Supreme Court of Pakistan.Meanwhile, Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna said bilateral issues are likely to be discussed when President Asif Zardari visits India on Sunday. He asked Islamabad to probe Hafiz Saeed’s role in the 2008 Mumbai attack. “We have been saying that the dossier India has provided to Pakistan contains every detail of Hafiz Saeed’s involvement in the planning and execution of the attack,” Krishna said here.