QUETTA Ten persons including three security forces personnel were injured in a bomb blast in Quetta on Saturday. Official sources said the blast occurred due to an explosive device that was planted in a motorbike. They said the motorbike was parked near a hotel by unknown persons at Jinnah Road. Some eyewitnesses claimed that the blast occurred when vehicles of security forces were passing from the area. Firing was also heard soon after the blast. The sources said that 10 persons sustained injuries in the blast. Other people injured in the blast were shifted to Civil Hospital for treatment. The condition of the two injured was stated to be serious. Injured were identified as Naek Aqeel, Naek Innayat, Sepoy Shaukat, Muhammad Ikhlaq, Shah Muhammad, Muhammad Iqbal, Jehangir Khan, Gulbadin, Sajid Gul and Sabir. Two vehicles and some shops were also damaged in the blast. Police and FC personnel reached the site of the blast and surrounded the area and started investigation. Gulbaddin who was admitted to Civil Hospital told TheNation that he was sitting in the hotel when a big explosion occurred and he also received injuries. CCPO Quetta Ghulam Shabbir Sheikh said the device was planted in an Iranian motorbike and it was parked near the hotel. He said according to preliminary reports it was a time device. He said owner of the hotel had informed the police about presence of suspicious motorbike but it went off before the cops reached there. Timely identification of suspicious motorbike saved the City from big disaster, he added. He did not agree with a questioner that the bomb was detonated through a remote control. FC Commandant Colonel Amir also hailed the timely information about presence of suspicious motorbike. He said the bomb was aimed at creating panic and its target was innocent people. Meanwhile, defunct Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the bomb blast that occurred at Jinnah Road which wounded 10 people including three security personnel. Meerak Baloch claiming to be the spokesman of BLA called newspaper offices from unknown location and said that their attacks would continue in Balochistan.