ISLAMABAD After directions of President Asif Ali Zardari and growing criticism of the masses, the Foreign Office is said to have evolved a new strategy to pursue Dr. Aafias case again, it is learnt reliably. As part of the new strategy, the authorities have decided to hire another law firm to defend Afia Siddiqui while President Zardari has already assured of his support including financial aid enough to meet expenses of, once again, Afias case. It is pertinent to mention here that the Government has already spent one million US dollar from taxpayers money to hire three lawyers who completely failed to defend Afia. Interestingly, these legal experts were picked by the Pakistans Ambassador to the US, Hussein Haqqani, who, according to many in the country, also failed to get support from Obama administration in the case. Dr. Aafia may have to spend whole of her remaining life in an American jail following the controversial decision of the American court that found her guilty. According to diplomatic sources, Afias family intends to challenge Afghan polices report that was considered by the US court as a base to adjudge Afia guilty. The human rights organizations and the legal experts have also expressed their concern over the authenticity of the Afghan polices report. According to the complaint filed in Manhattan federal court that on July 17, 2008, officers of the Afghanistan National Police (ANP) observed Siddiqui outside the Ghazni governors compound. The ANP officers questioned Siddiqui, considering her as suspicious, and searched her handbag. In it, report said, they found numerous documents describing the creation of explosives, as well as excerpts from the anarchists arsenal. The polices report stated that Siddiquis papers included descriptions of various landmarks in the US, including in the New York City. Siddiqui also possessed the substances, which were sealed in bottles and glass jars, the report added. Following her arrest, one day later on July 18, 2008, a party of the US personnel, including two FBI special agents, a US Warrant Officer, a Captain, and US military interpreters, arrived at the Afghan where Siddiqui was being held, the police report claimed. The personnel entered a second floor meeting room - unaware that Siddiqui was being held there, unsecured, behind a curtain. The report that might seem to be a fiction story further stated that the Warrant Officer took a seat and placed his M-4 rifle on the floor next to the curtain. Shortly after the meeting began, the Captain heard a womans yell behind the curtain and, when he turned, saw Siddiqui holding the Warrant Officers rifle and pointing it directly at the Captain. The police report quoted Siddiqui as saying, May the blood of [unintelligible] be directly on your [unintelligible, possibly head or hands]. The interpreter seated closest to Siddiqui lunged at her and pushed the rifle away as Siddiqui pulled the trigger. Siddiqui fired at least two shots but no one was hit. The Warrant Officer returned fire with a 9 MM service pistol and fired approximately two rounds at Siddiquis torso, hitting her at least once. Despite being shot, Siddiqui struggled with the officers when they tried to subdue her; she struck and kicked them while shouting in English that she wanted to kill Americans. After being subdued, Siddiqui temporarily lost consciousness. The agents and officers then provided medical aid to Siddiqui. Ironically, the American authorities could not prove that Afia shot at the American soldiers, as the gun they referred that was used by Afia was having no fingerprints of her.