NOWSHERA VIRKAN - The negligence of the Gepco claimed a human life in the suburban village Dhalla Sharif. As per detail, Mohammad Asif, son of Mohammad Yaqoob was walking in his fields. Suddenly his foot touched an open electric wire which was lying in the field since several days. He received severe electric shocks and died on the spot. Apparently he was electrocuted due the negligence of the Gepco. 55 Fined: In June local traffic police challenged 55 persons against using pressure horns in the congested areas of the city. One tractor-trolley owner was also fined for blocking the city road.