Faisalabad- At least two people received burn injuries when a fire erupted due to gas leakage in a LPG cylinder shop today. According to Rescue 1122 officials, the fire erupted in a LPG cylinders shop at the Rahmania Road when someone threw a burnt cigarette near a leaking gas cylinder. As a result, the cylinder exploded and the fire engulfed whole shop. After hearing the blast, citizens gathered around the place and tried to extinguish the fire but the engulfed other nearby shops. Two people received minor burn injuries. Fire brigade and Rescue 1122 officials reached the spot after being informed and extinguished the fire after an hour of hectic efforts. Rescue officials also shifted the injured to the hospital where their condition was reported to be critical.