JHANG  - A newly-wed couple died due to smoke emitted by power generator while the wedding ceremonies were still in progress at their houses on Friday night.According to details, Asghar, a motor mechanic by profession in Satellite Town area, entered wedlock on Friday. Asghar along with his bride was sleeping when the power supply was disconnected. Asghar turned the generator on and went to sleep. The smoke emitted from the generator killed the couple due to suffocation. Both were found dead in the morning.