RAWALPINDI - The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) submitted interim challan in former premier Benazir Bhuttos murder case with an anti-terrorism court here on Monday, including the name of former President General (r) Pervez Musharraf as an accused. ATC Judge Rana Nisar Ahmed Khan, while hearing the case at Adiala Jail, accepted FIAs interim challan and set February 12, 2011 as the next date of hearing. In the interim challan, the FIA also declared Musharraf an absconder, mentioning that the accused would be declared as 'wanted if he did not appear before the joint investigation team (JIT) formed to probe into the BB murder case. FIA Public Prosecutor Chaudhry Zulfiqar, during the proceedings of the case, said if Musharraf failed to appear before JIT, the agency would submit an application in the court to declare him proclaimed offender. Saud Aziz and Khurram Shahzad were in contact with the former president on the day of the incident and they were following the instructions of Musharraf, he added. FIA has made efforts to probe Musharraf but he did not reply therefore FIA has declared him absconder, he added. The FIA also submitted a report of Blackberry mobile phones sets, being used by Benazir Bhutto, in the court, which were recovered by the agency from Bilawal House, Karachi. According to the report, she neither received nor made any call from her sets after 03:00 p.m. on December 27, 2007. The report further revealed that BB even did not contact her husband, Asif Ali Zardari, during that time. Meanwhile, the court rejected the bail pleas of former city police officer (CPO) Saud Aziz and former SP Rawal Town, Khurram Shahzad, in the BB murder case. Malik Waheed Anjum, defence counsel for Saud and Khurram, while giving his argument, said that JIT could not find any evidence against his clients despite probing both of them for 24 days. He claimed that data of Blackberry sets had been tampered and the JIT did not have data about the calls and SMSs after December 23, 2007. Agencies add: Former president Pervez Musharraf has been declared an absconder after a court in Rawalpindi accepted the interim chargesheet submitted by the investigation agency, which named the ex-president as an accused in the Benazir Bhutto murder case. The court accepted the challan (chargesheet) after the testimony of police officials detained for alleged dereliction of duty over the assassination of Benazir Bhutto. Former Rawalpindi police chief Saud Aziz and superintendent of police Khuram Shazad were arrested last December after allegations were levelled against them for providing inadequate security to the assassinated leader, hosing down the crime scene and destroying the evidence. Aziz claimed in the testimony that the order to change Benazirs security in-charge had been given by Musharraf. He also stated that the scene of the assassination was immediately washed on Musharrafs orders. FIA prosecutor Chaudhry Zulfiqar told the court that Musharraf had been named as an absconding accused as he was not cooperating in the investigation. Zulfiqar said that both detained police officials were in contact with the former president and were following his orders. The phone records confirm contact between Musharraf and Saud Aziz, he said. The prosecutor requested the court to declare Musharraf an absconder until the next hearing on February 12, and if he failed to appear before the court, he should be declared proclaimed offender. A report of Benazir Bhuttos BlackBerry mobile set was also submitted in the court. According to the report, she neither received any call nor did she phone from her set from 3:00pm till she was attacked. The report revealed that Benazir Bhutto even did not contact her husband Asif Ali Zardari during that time. Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in a gun and bomb attack outside the Liaquat Bagh when she was returning after addressing a rally during her electioneering campaign on December 27, 2007. The Musharraf regime had blamed then Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud for Benazirs killing, a charge denied by Pakistani Taliban. Last November, the FIA sent a 32-point questionnaire to Musharraf, seeking explanations on serious security lapses that caused Benazir Bhuttos deaths. Musharraf, however, refused to accept the questionnaire. The UN commission that probed the Bhutto assassination had also blamed Musharraf for failing to provide adequate security to her. On the other hand, Barrister Saif, a spokesman for Musharraf, dismissed the FIA report as politically motivated and said it was aimed at hiding the real causes of the murder of Benazir Bhutto. Musharraf, who has been living in Britain since April 2009, had said that he intended to return to Pakistan before the next general election in 2013. He formed a new party, the All Pakistan Muslim League. The anti-terrorism court is conducting the trial of five suspects, including members of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, who have been charged with planning and facilitating the assassination. Last year, a report revealed that Benazir Bhuttos murder plot was hatched at the official residence of an army official of the brigadier rank.