ISLAMABAD/KARACHI - The Supreme Court Monday gave a 72-hour deadline for arresting Shahrukh Jatoi and other remaining accused in Shahzeb murder case, chastising the top Sindh police officers for bobbling the case and warning them of dire consequence.The same day, a special anti-terrorism court in Karachi handed over Siraj Talpur and two other arrested accused to the police on a 10-day physical remand and issued. The same court has already issued a non-bailable arrest warrant for Shahrukh Jatoi, the key accused in Shahzeb case.Shahzeb’s father, DSP Aurangzeb Monday denied allegations of an alleged deal between him and the culprits’ families for withdrawing cases in exchange of Rs250 million, saying that money was of no value to him.The 20-year-old student was gunned down on Dec 25, 2012 in Karachi reportedly by the influential accused over a trivial argument, and Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry had taken a suo moto notice on the brutal killing that created uproar in the civil society and the media.Sindh IGP Fayyaz Leghari, appearing before a three-member SC bench headed by the chief justice, stated that Siraj Talpur along with other three suspects has been arrested, and the police was making frantic efforts to arrest all the killers. But he said that according to their information Shahrukh had left the country and was in the UAE. The court expressed displeasure over the police report saying, “No progress has been made to arrest the main accused, Shahrukh Jatoi.” It said an attempt has been made to cover up the entire matter by lodging a new FIR in the murder case.The court noted that on January 4, 5 and 6 there was no indication that Shahrukh had left the country, as was evident from two reports submitted by police. These reports said that efforts were being made to arrest Shahrukh Jatoi and his name had been put on ECL, the court added.Sindh Advocate General Abdul Fatah Malik submitted the report regarding escape of Sharukh Jatoi from the country. According to the report, Jatoi travelled to Dubai on fake boarding card and Consul General Dubai confirmed the absconder's landing at Dubai Airport. Commenting on that, the CJ remarked, “The prospects regarding the success of police action are extremely thin and we are saying the same in the light of our experience.”Addressing Deputy Inspector General South Shahid Hayat, the CJ remarked, “Had you or Sindh IGP been suspended, it would have been something to be reckoned with. (But) Only a sub-inspector was suspended.” Police, he asserted, do not pay attention if something is brought to light by the media. Police officials fear influential people, though it is Allah Who decrees respect and disgrace and is the only One worthy to be feared, he added.Sindh AG said the attempts for Sharukh arrest were afoot. The bench asked the IGP to produce Shahrukh by today (Tuesday). He sought 15-day time instead, but the court gave him three days and adjourned the hearing until January 10. Unconfirmed media reports Monday night said that the runaway accused had been arrested in Dubai and arrangements were being made for bringing him back.Earlier, during the proceedings the Registrar Office sent an envelope containing a letter of Shahrukh’s father Sikandar Jatoi, who complained that the police wanted to arrest him. The letter was despatched through TCS and contained the telephone number of Sikandar. The office was directed to hand over the letter and envelope to the Sindh IGP.  Also on Monday, Shahzeb’s father denied allegations of a deal with the families of the alleged murders of his son. DSP Aurangzeb told a private TV channel that the reports about him agreeing to accept Rs250 million blood money from the Talpurs and Jatois to withdraw cases was baseless.