SIALKOT
The house-cum-workshop of local fireworks manufacturer Bashir Ahmed was blown up after explosion in fireworks material due to sizzling heat in village Rathaaney-Chawinda, Pasrur tehsil on saturday.
Reportedly, the place was almost full of fireworks stored there, which suddenly caught fire due to sizzling hot weather with a bang, badly damaging the house-cum-workshop as the whole building collapsed in the explosion .
Luckily, no one was present on the premises at the time of the explosion . However, the explosion created panic among the villagers.