PAKISTAN on Saturday insisted that the information provided by India on the Mumbai attacks is 'not sufficient for it to take appropriate measures to bring those responsible for the carnage to justice and accused New Delhi of adopting a 'non-serious attitude. The information provided by India so far is 'not sufficient, Interior Minister Rehman Malik said while talking to a private TV channel. He also said that India has not given some of the information sought by Pakistan last month. Malik claimed that Pakistan is 'serious about probing the Mumbai attacks but India has a 'non-serious attitude and 'always avoided providing sufficient information to Islamabad to enable it to that appropriate measures to bring suspects to justice. He also noted that Pakistan had approached Interpol to arrest 13 fugitives wanted by authorities in connection with the Mumbai incident.