Five members of a family, including three children, were died on Sunday morning when the roof of their house collapsed after catching fire, police said. The tragic incident took place in Lal Chandabad locality in Mirpur Khas when they were sleeping in their house. Police said that five members of a family were burnt to death when they burnt a candle while sleeping. A fire broke out in their house and the roof collapsed. As a result, five persons of a family died on the spot. The victims were identified as Imran Chachar, his wife and three kids, Aania, 5, Javeria, 4 and one and half year old Hamad.