The US Ambassador in Pakistan, Richard Olson called on the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor, Engineer Shaukatullah at Governor's House here on Friday. He remained with the Governor for some time and discussed matters of common interest with reference to the support and cooperation which the government and people of US have been intending for well being and socio-economic uplift of our country; the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as well as FATA in particular. Later on they also attended the dedication ceremony of the Southern Part of the Peshawar Ring Road which has been improved and developed through the generous support of United State of America. Speaking on the occasion, the Governor while highlighting the importance of the project said that it was a 4 billion rupees partnership between the United States and the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which we use daily and it also delivers a much needed boost to the local and provincial economics.  He also thanked the ambassador and the people of the United States of America for their support and cooperation. Earlier, Mr. Richard Olson while mentioning the salient features of the project said that upgradation and development of more than 18 km long Southern portion of the Peshawar Ring Road has been materialized through 60 percent share on part of US while the remaining 40 percent was shared by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The project, he said, will not only facilitate smooth traffic flow but also has been becoming a useful source towards provision of job opportunities.