LAHORE Lahore High Court Chief Justice Khawaja Muhammad Sharif while proceedings in suo moto with Data Darbar suicide blasts case on Friday received a report on the incident from the CCPO Lahore which said that the pieces of human bodies recovered from the spot had been sent for DNA test while technical assistance from the National Crisis Management Cell Director General had also been sought in the probe. On the petition filed by former Mayor Lahore Khawaja Riaz Mahmood for opening of the closed gates of the Darbar, the Court remarked that the decision to this effect fell in the jurisdiction of administration or the police and not the court. The preliminary report presented by CCPO Aslam Tarin and SSP Umar Virk further said that the police were also recording statement of the police officials and volunteers in relation to the incident while pieces of the suicide jackets had been sent for examination. In addition to that footage of CCTV had also been sent for forensic examination in order to find out further clue to the incident by way of magnifying the footage. The report also informed the court that a team by the Home Department under the supervision of DIG had also been formed to investigate the incident and sector command of secret agencies had been asked to associate their representatives in the same. The report said hectic efforts were underway to track down the perpetrators but any positive progress in this regard was still awaited, so more time might be granted. On that the court put off the hearing of the case till July 23 next.