ISLAMABAD (Online) Punjab Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif said that his government will ensure the availability of sugar at Rs40/kg at all costs in accordance with the verdict of the Supreme Court. He was talking to reporters after congratulating the federal Water and Power Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf on his sons wedding at his residence here on Monday. According to the court verdict, the CM said, 70 percent sugar from mills would be provided to the corporate sector, while the remaining 30 percent would be provided to general users. Shahbaz Sharif expressed the hope that enough sugar would be available and the crisis would be overcome soon. He resolved to talk to the District administration of Rawalpindi for ensuring provision of sugar in the city markets. The Chief Minister also announced that Rs. 300,000 compensation amount to the families of the Shalimar Hotel suicide attack victims would be paid very soon. Raja Pervez Ashraf thanked Shahbaz Sharif for coming to his house and said that his presence was a cause of great happiness for him. About the two weekly holidays, Ashraf said the government was pondering over the proposal and the federal cabinet would take final decision on it. Sugar availability has been a pressing problems for the common man and people have been complaining that the government is not doing enough to ensure its availability at affordable prices. In the past long queues have been witnessed in front of the utility stores and sugar points. Now many of those points have been closed down and even Utility Stores Corporation seemed helpless as the problem is mounting up with passage of every day.